KPLP ZINC FRAMED LETTERPLATE
Descriptions:Strong, but elegant in style, the Claymore lettrplate is very suitable for fitting to high quality composite and timber doors.
The flaps and main body manufactured exclusively from precision Zinc Alloy Die-castings,
offer a stable base material for high performance coatings, such as PVD.
- Suitable for use on PVC-u, Composite and Timber doors
- All letterplates supplied with 2 x M5 fixing screws
- Standard product suitable for internal/face fix applications
- Available in two variants to cover midrail and panel application
- Four-sided external flaps seal fitted, in conjuction with brush pile draught excluder
- External and internal flaps open to 180 degrees for optimum access
- 12", accepting full A4-size mail, aperture size conforming to BS EN 13724:2002
- Packaged as 1 per box, 16 boxes per carton