Descriptions:The Claymore Lever/Lever door handle compliments the Claymore series of window handles, hinges and zinc-framed letterplates.
Designed for applications where a long backplate is required, the fixings are sited above and below the handle grip. Each handle is fitted with two twin internal spring cassettes, to ensure a positive and precise operation.
- Lever/lever variant: non-handed
- 32mm backplate width; blank backplate option available
- Tested to PAS 23-1:1999 Clause 6.11
- Die-cast Aluminium or Zinc Alloy
- 2 year surface finish guarantee thanks to durable PVD coating
- Porcel Coat offering a durable surface finish, exceeding 3,000 hours neutral salt spray when tested in accordance to BS EN 1670:2007
- Supplied with 1x8mm spindle and screw pack included as standard for 70mm door thickness
- Colour co-ordinated screw heads
- Packed as 1 pair per box, 20 boxes per carton